Our mission at LLM Farm Vets is to progress the livestock industry through excellent animal health and welfare. We do this as a team and our “LLM Family” values are a huge part of our culture. A fun, friendly, happy and professional atmosphere is the key ingredient to us making a difference on farm and in the wider industry. If you want to be part of a dynamic and supportive team, this is the perfect opportunity!
We’re looking for a Senior Official Veterinarian to join our team in Whitchurch, Shropshire. This is a leadership role involving the development and training of our TB team. As a group, we are responsible for the TB testing across a large part of the Midlands and North Wales. Our TB team is led by Sarah Hampson and Simon King and supported by a dedicated internal team who are responsible for the administration and APHA liaison for the practice. The fantastic support structure means this is a perfect opportunity for someone to get stuck in to a senior role whilst maintaining a great work life balance.
Day to day your responsibilities will include:
- Training, mentoring and supervising Approved Tuberculin Testers (ATTs) and veterinary surgeons undertaking OV training
- Client TB testing and auditing of testing
- Supporting the allocation of TB test appointments including horizon scanning and resource planning.
- Being an active member of the TB Leadership Group working to help develop and shape TB testing strategy for both LLM and the wider VetPartners Group.
- Opportunities to perform export certification.
What are the benefits?
- Working within our friendly and helpful team means you will always have support in the field
- Four day working week gives you flexibility and work life balance (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri)
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays and pro rata
- Opportunities to develop and get involved with the larger Vet Partners Group
Please contact us for salary information.
If you’re interested in the position, please call Sarah Hampson on 07711593783 for an informal chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.