December 12 @ 10:30 am - 2:00 pm| £95
This is a brand new course!
We have run this course with a small discussion group previously and it was found to be very useful. Claire is going to be running this in Whitchurch, covering the practicalities of calving and advised protocols.
From this course you will cover:
– Establishing a good calving environment
– Understanding the calving process
– How to know when to intervene, and when to call the vet
– Appropriate assistance – what not to do
– Identifying abnormalities with calves
– Being prepared for Dystocia
– Calving tips and tricks
Please call the practice for the course cost and any more information.
For more information, please give the practice a call on 01948 663000 or email email@example.com