LLMTeam LLM Farm Vets
Farm Veterinary Surgeons
Are you interested in farm veterinary work?
We would like to hear from you!
We are looking for enthusiastic veterinarians to join our multinational farm veterinary team in the UK to carry out TB testing on herds belonging to our progressive and dynamic client base.
You would be joining a team of friendly and highly driven individuals based in the heartland of UK dairy country who are passionate about livestock veterinary work.
What we offer you:
- All necessary training required to qualify as an Official Veterinarian
- CPD allowance
- Ongoing mentoring and support
- Assistant with relocation and settlement in the UK if required including registration with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Competitive salary
- Membership of RCVS, BVA and BCVA
- A benefits package including – company Car / health cash plan / company pension / private health insurance
- Experience working at one of the largest farm practices in the UK
- A four day working week with the option to “see practice” with our clinical team
- Minimum of 2 years contract
If you think you are the right fit for us, then we want to hear from you!
Simply email your C.V and covering note to email@example.com and we will be in touch!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.