LLMTeam LLM Farm Vets
Are you looking to balance a stimulating, progressive farm vet career while still having the time to follow your hobbies and interests?
Join us at LLM Farm Vets; a fun, social and innovative team serving some of the best farms in the UK. We have opportunities at all three of our practices, giving you the opportunity to join one of the country’s leading farm vet teams and winners of the Cream Awards 2018.
- Two years minimum farm vet experience
- Attractive remuneration package, including private medical insurance and clear roles and responsibilities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with additional days in lieu for weekends on call. We also have a buy and sell rota for OOH work to increase flexibility.
- Novel and exciting services supporting progressive dairy farms who value good vets
- Opportunity to expand beef and sheep services
- Very good OOH rota
- Minimal TB testing, due to having an experienced TB team
- Integration with the wider LLM team of European Diploma, DBR and Certificate holders with further studies encouraged
- Clear and exciting career progression through the LLM and VetPartners pathways
- Three locations covering the best of the British countryside:
- Plenty of country pubs serving great food, beer and gin and a great practice social scene, with regular group activities and evenings out with a fun and friendly team.
- Outdoor pursuits and sports are endless in all our areas
We value enthusiasm and desire to “get stuck in”, so if you’re interested please contact Hazel Goodwin on 01948 663000 for an informal chat about the role.
If you wish to formally apply, please forward you C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.